08 January, 2012

Lunch & Hiatus :D

Hello hello! My apologies again for not posting recently but I've been busy with school and what not with just having the first week over. I'm here to announce that I am officially going on hiatus for a week until Chinese New Years! My favorite holiday of the entire year in which I am going to be in a cooking frenzy while making a cornucopia of food. But don't worry, recipes will be posted and posted they shall! So I can only fast and save energy till then. However, in the meantime, I am not going to be posting new recipes, but rather just a few shots of my meals here and there. Within this post I am posting what I have had for lunch and just list some details. My apologies for any inconvenience but this is a massive holiday for me (like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years concentrated into one day!). Well speak to you soon my reader and I hope you can enjoy!


Lunch Today:
1.) Lays Potato chips
2.) Pickled carrot & daikon salad
3.) Baby carrot sticks covered in honey dijon dressing
4.) Pressed honey baked turkey with cheddar cheese.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment